March 27, 2004

"There's a part of 'do not have' that you bloody don't understand."

Hey folks! I'm in the office again, last Saturday. And, a comparatively meaningful one cos I am in to file my papers n tidy up my stuff properly so as to hand my job over to Joyce next Wed. It's not a lot, cos I do not work a lot here.

Then, one of my boss's lackeys called to look for my CFO. Since my CFO (real impressive guy) doesn't work on Sat, I was supposed to call him and locate him. Fine. But, no one picked up the phone. So, this lackey called back...

Lackey: You don't have his home no.?
moi: No, we don't.
Lackey: You all should have the home numbers of all your staff right? Then, how do you contact each other?
moi: We don't have. We call the handphone number (thought it's quite obvious..?).
Lackey: Can you go and get the home number from his CV?
moi: All our CVs are with the HR Dept in Tuas.
Lackey: Call them and ask!
moi: But they don't work on Saturdays. Our Company doesn't work on Sat (and I'm here as a privilege to you, not your entitlement, u idiot!). Erm, what I can do is, I'd keep trying to call him or send him a message?
Lackey: I already called him for the past hour and he doesn't pick up and I sent him a message too.
(Moi thinks: well done, for someone as intelligent as u!)
moi: OK (so, none of my biz now right?).
Lackey: Can you go and find the home number and call him?
(Moi thinks: which bloody part of 'don't have' do you not understand?)
moi: Sure. I'd try to find out from Melissa and call him.

Yeah, right! Bloody hell I will! I mean, like why bother trying to explain the whole 'We don't have his home number' shit to him? Just sound like you will try your best and then don't answer the phonecalls anymore.

What can you do to me? Sue me? Well, really, my dear, you SHOULD have my number. You don't? Aww... TOO BAD! Have a nice weekend, and watch your blood pressure. *smilezzz*

Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 10:46